Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday my Cody love...

Wow, my sweet baby boy turns 1 today!! How is that even possible? I blinked and the year went by! I truly believe that was the fastest year of my life! I think with Luke everything was new and we only had him, so it didn't seem like it went too quickly and now with Cody, I think because he is the 2nd and because life is just crazy busy it just flew by!! Either way, it has been such an incredible year! I not only watched my sweet baby grow into this crazy adorable toddler, I got to watch Luke become a big brother. Both of my boys make my heart want to explode! I am a blessed mama! In honor of my Cody Bears birthday tomorrow I wanted to make sure I took the time to write him a birthday letter.

Cody,
Oh my love, you are 1 year old today! Gosh that is SO hard to believe. One year ago you were born and I instantly fell in love with you! You entered the world on a little bit of a scary note, but everything turned out fine and there you were, all 9 lbs 14 oz of you! You came into this world very quiet (which was the scary part) and you kind of just stayed very mellow and adorable ever since! :) Your smile can light up a room! You are always SO happy and flash that sweet grin of yours to everyone around you! There is just something about you my love that I can't explain. Those dark brown eyes and chubby little cheeks mixed with that grin, it so captivating! I just know you are going to move mountains one day! You have made being a mama such a blessing. I have adored watching you grow and become the sweet boy you are. Each month has brought new things, and seeing you explore and learn new things has been amazing! You are so determined and when you put your mind to something you figure out how to get it! Now that you are becoming a little more vocal, I can see that even more! My quiet little man is growing up, and I wouldn't want it any other way! ;) You walk everywhere and love playing with your big brother. Watching you two giggle and enjoy being with each other makes my heart so happy! I adore your relationship. You love Luke so much and I know he loves you just as much!

Well babe, I don't think I can ever say the perfect words to you about how much you mean to me! Just always know how much your mama loves you! You joined this family and it felt like it should have been that way forever. You are my little man, my Cody Bear and baby bear! You are SO special and I adore you more than you will ever know. Thank you for making me far happier than I could ever imagine possible.

I love you so much Cody.

Love,
Mama














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!