Friday, January 31, 2014

January Memorable Mallaire Moments....

It's super late and this mama is TIRED!! But I wanted to end this month with a review of some of the most memorable Mallaire moments in January....


1. To start off the month I was super excited about a Christmas present my dad got me this year....a Starbucks coffee tumbler that allowed for one { ha, there were a few days I got two} free espresso coffee drink each day in January. It was glorious!!! I would just take my tumbler, tell them what I wanted and voilĂ  my free drink was ready! It became my morning {and sometimes afternoon} ritual to go get my coffee. Luke even liked our little ritual. I would take him each day and I knew the minute I rolled up to the Starbucks drive-thru he would ask me to roll his window down too! The only problem now is come tomorrow, I won't get it free any more....boohoo!! #butgoodformypregnancyweightthathasstuckaround #longesthashtagever


2. We spent New Years day at my dads house spending time with family! It was nice to just hang out and have a yummy dinner! I honestly don't know what I would do without my family!


3. I spent a lot of time with my hubby this month. He got 7 weeks off of work when Cody was born, so we got some good quality family time in! Now I miss him like crazy. Going from one child to two is no joke! I love it, but it's not for the weak {Is that the saying?} He's back at work now, and I seem to want wine a lot more at the end of each night ;) {Totally kidding...sorta}


4. Luke started soccer! Something you may not know about me is how much I love sports! I grew up watching my brother play sports, I played sports and I love to watch sports {except for golf, I just can't do it!}so when we found out about a little sports program that starts at his age we were game! It's actually not really "soccer" it's more of how well can you follow directions{which after week one, I realized I need to spend a little more time with Luke on}and some fun soccer skill games! He loves it and can't wait for Saturdays to roll around so he can go to soccer! I love watching him and my sports loving, mama heart is happy this time has finally come! T-ball is up next! :)


5. Cody turned 1 month old! How the heck did that happen? Time really does fly by! He's growing like crazy and I adore that boy SO much!




Well, there they are, 5 memorable Mallaire Moments of January! Probably not super exciting to you, but things that I want to always remember!

Here's to starting a new month tomorrow....February...one of my most favorite months of the year!{any guesses why?}


Goodnight,

~Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!